At North Texas Leadership Academy learning is an on-going adventure and is extended through off-campus instruction. These engaging, educational outings allow students to apply the skills they are learning in the classroom in a real-world environment. Examples of these experiential learning opportunities are:
- Science exploration - Perot Museum
- Environmental investigations - Botanical Research Institute of Texas
- Math discovery - U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Reading expedition – Texas Storytelling Festival
- Community awareness - Humane Society of North Texas
- Volunteerism - Tarrant County Food Bank
Our Project Based Learning curriculum encourages creativity and exploration in core subjects and leadership development that help students expand their critical thinking skills. In addition to attending Spanish language instruction daily, students also enjoy music, art, and other rotating electives each week. They are given the opportunity to showcase their leadership skills on a daily basis.