Participating Vendors receive:
- Company ad/flier delivered to all current NTLA families, Open House attendees, and prospective families touring NTLA this school year!
- Opportunity to speak with area parents and NTLA families attending Open House
- Advertising: Open House/Vendor Fair Event will be advertised on NTLA’s Facebook page starting two weeks prior to event and shared by NTLA families on local neighborhood and HOA social media sites. Social Media ad will link to NTLA webpage with participating vendors’ logos hyperlinked to their websites.
- Company logo hyperlinked to your business’ webpage on NTLA webpage advertising event.
Each vendor must provide:
- 6' table to display business and materials to share with attendees
- 100 additional fliers (8 ½”x11" max.) for distribution to NTLA families and April Open House attendees
Can't make it to the event?
Provide us with 100 printed ads (8 ½”x11” max.) and we’ll make sure all current NTLA families, every family that attends our three spring 2017 Open House events, and prospective families touring NTLA this school year receives your information.