1. Tour: Interested families may make an appointment to tour the school prior to application and/or the student interview.
2. Completed Application/Records: Return completed application with non-refundable $75 one-time application fee to the NTLA office. Please also include a current photograph of your child. Students applying for grades 1-12 must include 2-3 recommendations from adults who have been a part of the student’s development (i.e. teacher, coach, instructor, etc.). You may contact NTLA for an evaluation form or the adult recommending the student may send a signed letter in a sealed envelope to NTLA. The application will not be processed until all parts are received by the office.
Students must be potty-trained before their first day of attendance in PreK.
Please note that all records from the child’s previous school must be provided to and evaluated by NTLA before final admission to the school will be granted.
3. Testing: NTLA requires all incoming students to be tested by the school and the results are given to the family. There is a one-time testing fee of $75 which must be paid prior to testing.
4. Interview: Each student applicant will visit with a member of the NTLA staff when they visit the school for testing. The purpose is for our staff to get to know your child better and to determine if NTLA is the right learning environment for them.
5. Notification: Applicants are notified of an admission decision after all documents are reviewed and interviews are completed.
Please print this Application Procedure/Checklist to help you through the application procedure.
Selection of Students
Admissions are based upon the space available and an evaluation of the suitability of NTLA for each student. NTLA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, ethnic origin, nationality, or physical disability.